OK, my turn ...

Written by Bob McCormick on 8/17/2006 08:32:00 PM

I'm the next in the line of tags ...


Instead, he slumped in the back of the plane, looking irritable and gloomy. Evans sat beside him, keeping him company. Morton was drinking straight vodka. He was already on his second.


1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag three people

I'm tagging my loyal readers who might have their own blogs. Let's see how this goes!

Oh, and the quote is from State of Fear, by Michael Chricton (which I'm currently reading).

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ OK, my turn ... ”