Fixing the bloglines backlog

Written by Bob McCormick on 8/29/2006 11:08:00 PM

Whew!

I'm normally the first one to praise bloglines.com, but I've been contending with a problem related to it.

At one point, I had over 600 posts marked!

So far, I've whittled down the list to just under 250, by saving the links off to del.icio.us or just flat-out deleting them.

Also, things are complicated due to the fact that I'm using blogger.com's beta site here (as you can see). I really like the ability to establish tags to each of my postings, which is why I jumped to it as a beta site. But I lost my ads in the process (I think I've got that problem fixed now) and am having other difficulties editing the look and feel of the site.

Granted, html gets unwieldy, but I don't like it when GUI interfaces "help" me by restricting how I can modify the look and feel of the site. Is anyone with me on this? I just hope that blogger.com can put the html editing in their blogging capabilities soon.

Yeah, I know it's a beta site, but a blogger can hope, can't he?!?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Fixing the bloglines backlog ”